-->

donate now !



Other stuff

What's going on with me

It's been a wild ride. Thanks to all who have voiced concern.

About ten years ago my wife's health began a steady decline. My mother-in-law's health had been in decline for years including heart surgery at one point. My health was relatively stable thanks to the Strong hands of the Father Son and holy Spirit along with generous amounts of alcohol. My mother-in-law depended most heavily on two of her children, one of which was my wife. We are all Christians and this certainly lightened the load, still it was an emotional rollercoaster. I have continued to work into my senior years and the declining health of my wife and mother-in-law was an additional challenge. In the last two years my mother-in-law died and my wife of 33 years filed for divorce, which is now final. Near the end my mother-in-law said to me, I hated to go out in public, I look scary. I assured her it was old age, but she actually did look scary. She died a few weeks later.

There have been several other aspects of my personal and professional life that have gone non linear, and thanks to the spiritual and physical sustainment of the Father Son and holy Spirit I have continued to flourish. I have had two short term illnesses which required me to quit drinking. Both times I went through alcohol withdrawal, but after going through night sweats and physical recovery I am happily drinking again.

Thanks for all your prayers. If you would like to donate some alcohol please email me at scratchwiththechickens@Gmail.Com
My favorite is vodka. Unfortunately tequila is not agreeable with me. It tastes delicious, but leaves a strange hangover.

Before we divorced my wife became convinced I was trying to kill her. It was sad, but we must go on. Yes, she is still alive.

We will have a wonderful eternity together in the eternal Paradise soon after we finish this rigorous testing.

In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment