-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Laudry day

 yes. This is laundry day that dreaded day of the week. Some weeks are sheets day. This is one of those days. All the sheets have to come off the bed all the pillow cases along with all my dirty clothes. It's one of those epic events. Now used to be occasionally I would wash pillows. Or rather my wife would. But anymore I just buy really cheap pillows and about every six months I throw a couple of them away. In fact it's starting to seem like maybe a good idea to just buy some really cheap furniture from American Furniture Warehouse and then when it's time to move just throw it away. you can get a table and chairs and a couch which is really about all that's necessary for less than a thousand bucks. It's a very strange time in my life. Half the time a thousand bucks doesn't even seem worth worrying about the other half the time a thousand bucks seems like it's super critical. I mean just think of all the food you could buy with a thousand bucks and I'm talkin about buying something and then just throw it in the trash on purpose. It's not really clear to me what direction things are going to go at this point. Will I end up comfortable and well taken care of for the next 20 years or will things go down the toilet. It's very uncomfortable but not that difficult to see how people can end up eating dog food. I mean unfortunately dog food goes a long way as any dog can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment