-->

donate now !



Other stuff

oh, one more thing

The only thing that really matters is getting into the Eternal Paradise. Many people that are total failures at software development will be in the Eternal Paradise. And there is some chance that some awesome software Developers that I would hold in very high regard might not make it into the Eternal Paradise. It is far more important to get into the Eternal Paradise than anything else. Still I would recommend that if you're a total failure at software development better take corrective action or do something else.

Getting into the Eternal Paradise starts with something like this, Jesus I know that I'm a sinner. You were perfect on earth and the only perfect sacrifice for all sin. You died for my sins and resurrected from the dead into eternal life and I ask that you would forgive me of my sins and put me on the right path, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment