-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Who the hell is this guy some more

At Another job my boss called me into the office, there was another boss there. There was also a thick stack of papers, red underlining on every page. The stack of papers was about all the things I'd done wrong. My boss started talking very generally about teamwork and attitude and kept picking up the stack of papers as if it were a pile of evidence. So after a awkward couple of minutes I said why don't we go through each page and cover each item in detail. Manager number two piped up and said we're not going to cover each and every page or any of the pages, we're going to talk about your attitude. My only thought was how sad. Several months later came the first round of layoffs, you can imagine who might have been included. When I got home I told my wife I'm getting laid off. She looked at me and could see the complete calm and peace. And she said something that my wife rarely says, I can see you haven't done anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment