-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Dr Martens

I had a pair of Doc Martens for about 15 years. My wife urged me to get them at Nordstroms. They were always a little smug because they were one size too small but they were wide enough. One of them had a small defect but it was at the top and didn't get worse over time. They were fantastic. Well it seemed like a good time to get a new pair. There is one small problem though. I only want a pair made in England. It is not acceptable to have a pair made in Vietnam Japan China Australia the United States Mexico or anywhere else. Actually they were invented by a German, so why aren't they manufactured in Germany?
Another problem is getting the size and width of a particular model of the shoe that you want at any given time. It seems like they only have extra wide in a few models and generally not in the shoes that I want. Well we Soldier on. Haha. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment