-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Girls drive cars in America

Yes it is true. If you ever come to America, which is ill-advised, do not be alarmed when you see a proximately half the vehicles being driven by women. I remember the first time I was beaten by a girl playing tennis. We played several matches and she beat me every time. This was truly frustrating as a Young Man, but I came to realize the girls can be quite athletic and are able to drive cars. Although tennis and driving are two completely separate activities they both require coordination and quick thinking. There was some tiny degree of Comfort when my high school sweetheart drove their family station wagon into a giant telephone pole at 15 miles an hour. She was much smarter than me and more disciplined and it did not deter her from climbing behind the wheel and continuing to drive cars. Still way back in the tiny little reptilian part of my brain I thought maybe girls shouldn't be driving cars. This thought has not grown into a movement though, women are driving more vigorously today than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment