-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Las Vegas high

Yes, I graduated from Las Vegas high School. It felt special. It felt like weird spiritual forces had brought me to a very special place at a very special time. if we tiptoe through a timeline of that period Of my life you'll see how truly phenomenal it was. Also somehow my parents were handpicked for me just for this particular time and of course for raising me in general. They were the perfect parents for the perfect time to be raising me and watching me graduate at Las Vegas high School. The winters were mild Windy and Sandy, the Summers were brutally hot. Why don't other kids get the perfect parents? Why don't other kids end up at the perfect place at the perfect time? What forces brought that group of us together to graduate two blocks from the Las Vegas strip and two blocks from Charleston boulevard which ends in downtown Las Vegas. Back then Las Vegas high school was two blocks from the Las Vegas strip and two blocks from downtown Las Vegas. At lunch break we could actually run over and sneak through the slot machine areas looking for nickels dimes and quarters. Of course technology has ruined all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment