-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Sugar daddy

I think deep down inside we all hold out for that straight flush that four of a kind. That sugar daddy or sugar mama that's going to make all our dreams come true. But from my personal observations it rarely happens. it might be interesting to know if it really ever happens. You hear about them every once in awhile the happy marriage the honeymoon the dream life. You got to wonder where they are in 10 years.

So many years ago there was a lady that used to cut my hair. One day I walk in for a haircut and she's floating around on the ceiling. She cuts my hair with such joy and happiness I just had to ask her. Wow why are you so happy? She said I met this guy. now alarm bells should have been going off in my head about that time. Fortunately the guy was not me. She said I met this guy and he lives in Vail. He's a doctor.

 I don't know where you come from but in America when the hair stylist meets the doctor and they're going to get married that means that the hairstylist is going to have a massive increase in lifestyle. And the doctor is going to get free haircuts.

 So she floated on down from the ceiling and cut my hair. Next time I went in a month later she was still floating around. She was going to quit her job and move to Vail. They were going to get married and move in together. The dream was coming true.

But then that fateful day came. The day for my next haircut. I walked through the door and she had a long :-( on. I said what's the matter? she said, well you remember that doctor? I said, yeah is everything okay? She said no after dating me for a while he decided he didn't want to be a doctor anymore. He's 40 years old but he says being a doctor is stressful. And keeping up the lifestyle is stressful. He wanted me to keep my job and he was going to move away from Vail and sell all his stuff and we were going to move into some small place. She said you know it seemed like a really bad idea to marry a guy who is making a major career change at 40 years old. So I broke it off.

now personally my guess is that guy went out and did some serious drinking as soon as she broke it off and disappeared. The next weekend he probably decided to keep being a doctor. He probably also decided not to marry chicks thatut had less money than he does. Then he went on being happy. Without the hair stylist. That's just my thoughts.

If you are a rich single 60 year old woman, look me up. I'm no doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment