-->

donate now !



Other stuff

mooching thieves dream

I'm in some parking lot in a car I don't recognize. this family of four pulls up next to me. we're in some kind of vacation location. there's a mom and a dad a daughter that's like 13 and a son that's like 11. my car has a bunch of random stuff in it none of which I recognize. the mom and dad get into the trunk of my car somehow and start digging through stuff. I say something like hey you guys can't go through this stuff I don't know what's in here. then I say something like this isn't my stuff you can't have that. they're talking to each other as they look at different things some of it they just toss back in but this one electronics part they take a particular interest in. it looks like some sort of computer part that would go inside an old desktop computer. it has two simple low voltage blade plugs on it. the dad says something like it hasn't had power for so long it's no good anymore but they take it anyway. the the son and the daughter are going through stuff inside of the car. the daughter doesn't really seem interested but the son finds a handful of random junk. at first I take it away from him. then I say here you can have this stuff and just give it back to him. he doesn't seem to know what any of it is either he just finds it interesting. when I leave I get rid of some bags and some small cardboard boxes. i keep trying to lock the doors and they keep opening them. end of dream
















covid-19


.

No comments:

Post a Comment