-->

donate now !



Other stuff

scenes from my movie



I'm speeding 9.97 mph over the speed limit on a long lonely stretch of highway somewhere in the West. a highway patrol pulls me over. i get out of my car and pull out... my wallet.

the officer, dressed in an immaculate uniform steps out and says, please stay in your vehicle. his mirror sunglasses shining in the hot dry afternoon sun.

i open the driver door and smoothly re-enter my 500hp Ford mustang.

he approaches the driver window and asks for my paperwork. then suddenly he unsnaps the flap on his 9mm Glock. unholsteres and releasing the safety commands, freeze ! 

a lifetime of stress and frustration drain from my soul as heavenly visions of God's throne room fill my head. this is it. the moment I've lived for, death.

the officer senses the compete and utter calm and color drains from his face. holstering the weapon he exclaims, there is an irrational fear around you. marching back to his cruiser he quickly turns off the lights and races away. I'm yelling at him, come back! i haven't told you about Matthew and Revelation!








...

No comments:

Post a Comment