-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Matthew Revelation the untold story

 

ding dong.... knock knock... well let's try one more time, ding dong

finally there's some sound from inside and the door unlocks and opens. you can see a man standing inside behind the glass screen door. there's no soliciting here the man says. no, the person outside replies we're not selling anything today, not anything that cost money. what is it the man inside asks. well I'm out letting people know about Matthew and Revelation in the Bible. I don't read the Bible remarks the man. and my preacher hasn't said anything about Matthew and revelation. well not too many people may know about this yet. I can tell you a little bit about it or I can leave this paper which has a brief outline and a blog that you can look at at the bottom. well says the man if there was anything important my preacher would tell me about it. have you talked to her? no, I haven't talked to her, I'm just going through the neighborhood and letting people know about it. well there's two churches in our town and our preachers pretty much know the Bible. would you like me to leave this paper clipped to your mailbox? or i can share the basic idea with you? yeah I suppose you can clip it to the mailbox there or here just to give it to me. the man unlocks the storm door and reaches out to take the paper. all right, well have a nice day.

the Matthew Revelation guy works his way down the street knocking on doors and talking to reluctant inhabitants. most people either don't answer or aren't home. but after going down one entire block no one has asked to actually hear what it's about. he's handed out a few pieces of paper. and heard about the preachers several times, who have never mentioned anything about the subject.








...

No comments:

Post a Comment