-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Wreath dream

In this dream I'm responsible for a small flower wreath. it is wrapped in some cellophane and then placed in some kind of case. in the dream I have an assistant who's responsible for maintaining all this. our boss shows up one day. He is an Italian guy who looks a lot like Danny DeVito. but he's very serious about this wreath. he says that it hasn't been maintained properly and that it smells like urine. I smell it repeatedly but can smell nothing. which I guess makes sense because this is a dream. my assistant either doesn't talk or doesn't say anything memorable. I start cleaning out the case that has flowers and greenery stuck in it. at first it's difficult to clean out but then I find an opening at the top which lifts up and makes it easy to remove. the wreath is already out of the case on the ground. we're going to get a new one but never do in the dream. then I'm going to take the case outside but it's very hot and the sun is out and I don't have a shirt on. I step outside and it's one of those exit doors that locks when you get out so I say hey I better go back inside and clean this out inside. which I do. the wreath needs to be present at a meeting that's about to take place, which takes place each week. but this week it will not be there. my assistant goes off to explain. There doesn't seem to be any real downside to the wreath not being there it would simply sit in the meeting I don't know who these people are or what the point of the wreath is or what the meeting is about or where the building is or what my role is. other than wreath maintainer.


1.            14s

1234.     7 events

4             earthly org

567.       opened

89.         4miracle2teach

10.         12apostle

11.         john violence

11.         ears to hear

11.         4hearing

11.         3woescities

12.         2encounters

12.         7statements

12.         belly

12.         ninivah/queen

12.         8demons

12.         mary

13.         earstohear

13.         vs10

13.         kingdom of heaven

14,15.   breadfish

16.        leaven       

16.        keys

16.        6statements

17.        transfiguration

17.        sonfirewater 

18,19.   childrenmillstone

19.        richyoung   

19.        12on12thrones      

20.        2s

21.        jesusdonkey

21.        doves

21.        entersagain

21.        figtree

21.        john

21.        2sons

21.        1parable

22.        2parable  

22.        6tempers

22.        David     

23,.        preachers add

24,25.   preachers remove

25.         coming back




No comments:

Post a Comment