-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Jesus has really watched over me

Jesus has really watched over me over the years. many years ago I had an old VW. one day while merging onto a freeway, there was an old couple in front of me in some standard American car. we were both turning our heads to see if there were any cars in the next left lane. as we came up the on-ramp we're going about 30 miles an hour and as we started to enter the freeway the guy in front of me speeds on up to about 40 miles an hour. so it seemed like he was basically going to merge at that point because there was nobody in his immediate left lane. so I turn my head to see if it was okay for me to merge behind him. right at that critical moment he decided to step on the brakes. there was actually no one in the left lane near him or anyone or anywhere near either one of us. when I looked up the rear end of his car was right there. there wasn't time to take my foot off the gas or do anything else. I just yanked the steering wheel to the left. our cars missed each other by inches. as he zoomed behind me on the right he was looking over at me like what is the matter with you. it's interesting how in those fractions of a second you can absorb so much. Jesus was really watching over me that day. it would have been my fault and would have hit the guy at a 30 miles an hour speed difference. thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment