-->

donate now !



Other stuff

stranger things?

so this sort of ties into the whole virus thing. people aren't shopping a lot in America for some reason. stores aren't that busy which is nice so I go out and go shopping a lot. so I'm in this one store I picked up a few of my favorite things and the lady at the checkout counter starts talking to me. so I start talking to her. she's telling me about her allergies but how she has to be careful about the thing she eats. then she tells me when she eats one sort of food but it makes her sleepy so she'll eat that right before she goes to bed. so as she's saying this I'm walking off from the register. there's no one else in line so she comes around from the other side of the register and starts following me out of the store. so we're continuing to talk and I look back I'm thinking that's kind of strange she's following me out of the store. so we talked for a brief time more and I start to wrap up the conversation and walk out. maybe that's normal where you live but it's kind of unusual where I live. seems like this virus is having a strange effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment