-->

donate now !



Other stuff

church parking lot

behind one of our houses was a church parking lot. this church parking lot belong to the Catholic Church. it turns out the Catholic Church is at most useless and possibly a real problem. it will be interesting to see what Jesus does with them on judgement day. of course all the false religions will be thrown into the lake of fire. notice I said false religions not all the participants of those false religions. because people from all the different nations and all religions will eventually figure out hey the real answer here is Jesus and we should worship Jesus and they will be saved while there will be some Jews who by the way are God's chosen people that won't make it. anyway I'm sort of gotten off the subject here. the subject was the parking lot of the Catholic Church behind our house. well it turns out that parking lots are great place for kids to hang out in their cars. and also turns out that they like to smoke pot. and as fate would have it they like to turn the radios up real loud. so all this pot smoking and loud music playing is going on right outside my window in my house. so I called the Catholic church and I say get somebody over there and run those kids off. and they won't do it. the priest actually says to me you go over and talk to them if you want them to leave. yeah I'll do that so it's about 11 at night and they're over there with their radios turned up full blast smoking pot so I start praying my God will get rid of them. after praying for about a half an hour over by the window my wife starts mocking me. but she believes in Jesus but she just didn't have very much faith in my prayers. anyway I continue praying and I'm praying pretty intensely and finally they leave. there really isn't any substantial evidence that all that praying really made them leave on that particular night. this was going to be a real problem but guess what? they didn't come back the next night and didn't come back tonight after that and didn't come back any more nights until we moved out of that house 20 years later nobody ever came back. so maybe there is a God after all. that's the thing about God he's kind of sneaking around the background. one these days he's not going to be sneaking anymore though. that is going to be one very scary day. for everybody. so oh I called the police also. police said we'll come by in a half an hour. but I was watching through the cracks in the window and no police came they just won't come unless their areshots fired or officer down. then they'll come otherwise they're just not coming in the big city.





















.












.

No comments:

Post a Comment