-->

donate now !



Other stuff

my latest request to God

Dear God

please grant this humble request. although there is little evidence that Noah Daniel or Job's blood runs in my veins it would be great to have You work my simple plea into this rather fantastic testing process. You have occasionally seen fit to reply in the affirmative, so today it would be appreciated to get approval. of course You owe me nothing, and as your slave in Christ, i owe You everything, so whatever the decision, thank You.

sincerely
your whining servant, patiently awaiting the merciful alteration of the already incredibly complex plan

ps in addition,
the internet says that Italian doctors sedate the elderly that are dying of the blessed viral surge. it would be great if you could translate me like Enoch or Elijah, or take me in my sleep. if this is not possible, please let it be in a blaze of glory, all Yours, naturally.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment