-->

donate now !



Other stuff

the invisible deadly silent killer covid 19 Corona novella viral storage

so it turns out God can be as subtle as a 10 lb sledge hammer and as mysterious I love floating Downy feather

it's on January 17th of this year I got fired. this gave me time to adjust to the idea and I might not be making some money for a while. so I had to adjust my spending adjust my transportation needs adjust my living arrangements adjust adjust a jost. so you can say well that was just a random coincidence but now we have the Barros courage decimating the planet's population. and you've already made some of the adjustments necessary for a living under such austere conditions.

there's a church group that we used to study with. this church group or do a special Easter service event each year. well this year back in January they sent out a letter saying dude unfortunate events they were not going to be able to have their normal Easter activities. this was before we realized how disruptive the deadly killer coronavirus would be. so they were able to cancel DirecTV t's without really having to change people's schedules because nothing ever got scheduled. four other Church groups it's been somewhat of a shock my brother shirts group the new couple of months earlier do the other unforeseen problems.

why does God do things this way? it isn't clear. is a random? is it chaos? is it some incredibly complex plan where future events are manipulated and some subtle and sometimes bizarre ways? the Bible has already fixed what the end will look like. why does the journey seem so unpredictable? and quite often painful and unexplainable? my grandmother was one of the few people I've ever known lay down to take a nap and her breathing just got more and more shallow with family and loved ones standing around she simply stopped breathing and passed away. I think James Bond is the only one I've ever seen do that except for my grandmother. and she wasn't in a movie.
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment