-->

donate now !



Other stuff

dream

just had this dream. we're staying in a nine-story hotel. there are some other guys there none of which I recognized. we're using the elevator a lot for some reason. then a grand piano arrives which has to be taken up to the 9th floor. they work on it for quite a while to get it into the elevator standing on its end. it's mostly wrapped in those heavy packing blankets. and it's a black piano. finally they get onto the elevator and the door starts to close. but for some reason it gets about halfway down and reopens. some other people walk up that are asking what's going on. so I explained to them that we're getting this piano loaded to go upstairs. then I tell them, think about how much weight is on this elevator. this piano must weigh about a thousand pounds and there's seven or eight guys on there with it. there must be over a ton of weight in that elevator right now. then I go over and manually help the door close. The elevator goes up. then I look in a mirror and Teresa Crago is standing there talking to me in the mirror. I can see her off to one side and I can see her in the mirror. she is the only thing visible in the mirror though there's a white background behind her in the mirror which isn't in real life when I look at her out of the mirror. she says something like hi and she talks to me and says something like you really been busy although that isn't an exact quote. she's dressed in all white and every hair is perfectly in place. she looks very attractive as she usually does. then she's gone from the dream. then I'm at a house and some guy comes in and shoots me with a tranquilizer dart. he asked me about a blue pullover winter cap that I have. it has two big paper clips on it which I take off and say, here put this on. the tranquilizer dart has some minor effect on me but he isn't trying to hurt me or do anything but he just wants to ask me some questions. oddly enough he puts the cap on. I think he asked me something about the hotel and what I'm doing there. and I think I say something about the Bible maybe. anyway we drive over to the hotel. Yes the hotel where the piano is we drive back over there. somebody in the car says that my brother used to work at this hotel. all of this stuff seems very unrelated.. then we go inside and get into the elevator everybody pushes a button but I don't remember what floor I'm supposed to go to and the 9th floor button is off on the side and I say am I supposed to go to floor 9 and someone says yes so I push that button. that is the end of the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment