-->

donate now !



Other stuff

Breakfast

This morning breakfast will consist of wait for it dot-dot-dot a banana and a chocolate donut. Why God made people live without chocolate all those thousands of years we may never know. Of course when we get to heaven we're standing there thinking let's see am I on the right or on the left? Then chocolate is probably not going to seem like a very important question. Getting thrown into the Lake of Fire that might suddenly takes center stage on our thought process. Of course at that point it's too late. Its a good idea to repeat over and over and over again to yourself I was an unprofitable servant sometimes I did as I was required I was an unprofitable servant sometimes I did as I was required I was an unprofitable. A word to the wise people that get into the Eternal Paradise generally say this. When you're standing in front of God and he says what have you done for me today that's the wrong time to start bragging. It works on Earth pretty good but apparently on Judgement Day it is a bad move. So I probably won't eat the whole banana. Besides bananas are inexpensive and they're great fiber in the landfill so you know if you only eat half of it that's okay.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment