-->

donate now !



Other stuff

The jello tags

Let this be a warning to all of you. On senior discount Tuesdays almost everything at the thrift store is 50% off for seniors. Except for one strange price tag. The jello price tags. When I got to the front of the store and reached the cash register there was a very sweet Hispanic young woman waiting there to ring up my items. I made the very silly assumption that all of my items would be 50% off. After all I'm a senior. There are giant signs in the windows proclaiming senior Tuesday 50% off. Then in very small text at the bottom of the sign it says on almost all items. What it doesn't say is that the items which are not on sale are all the ones with Jello colored tags. It just so happens that all the items in my basket had Jello tags. This became apparent  when the sweet young Hispanic woman ringing up my items informed me  that all of my items  had Jello tags  and that Jello tags were not on sale on Tuesday . The jello tags are not on sale until Saturday. Then they are 50% off to all people not just seniors. I'm sure you've seen the color Jello many times. There are jello roses. Even stop lights turn jello warning you that it's time to stop for a red light. Yes as it turns out the sweet Hispanic young woman was saying the word jello. It is a very good thing that she speaks English because I have no idea what the word Jello is in Spanish

I'll be back on Saturday when all the jello tags are on sale

arc thrift .com scroll down half the page.

Notice that the tags are pink, jello, blue, white, and orange.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment