-->

donate now !



Other stuff

hey bro

This happened several weeks ago, but it just hit me how incredible it really was. Only God could have done something like this. In a country / everything imaginable. Skinny people vs fat people blacks versus whites tall vs. Short Hispanics vs Hispanics Republicans versus Democrats Christian vs atheist Rich vs poor You Name It We got it. I think we should throw the Muslims and gays in there somewhere but it seems like they're against everybody.

Anyway let's get back 2 the subject at hand. So there's this fast food place. it's a fast food place that gets some of my pocketbook. Well the other day there's this guy in there begging. He knows he's not supposed to be in the restaurant so he's like walking from table to table really quickly saying Hey man can you spare a few bucks. Can you spare any change. Can you spare anything you got anything you can give me. The guys black that's what makes the story so incredible. Being up at the counter he wasn't going to approach. Actually somehow it wasn't on his radar that there was an extra guy at the counter. Anyway he might have been half white. You can't tell these days. But you know he look black. Anyway the point is then I'm quietly slipping through the side door to get away. Sure enough he catches me on the corner of his eye. He makes a beeline straight for the same door. So rather than walk faster it seemed appropriate to just stroll on out to my car and drive away. Now there's several things you need to know about my purchases at fast food. Generally it's one or two items off the dollar menu. So the bag it was very small. Now the guys behind me right and you can't tell exactly which car I'm headed for yet. And then it happened the most incredible interracial experience I've ever had in my life. Well not exactly there was this one black chick. Anyway then it happened the guy says hey bro. So being a typical City dweller I completely ignore the guy. Then he calls out again hey bro a little louder. now I'm getting close to my car and I'm reaching for the door handle and he probably looked at the tiny little bag in my hand and the fact that I had no drink and it hit him. This guy is barely eating himself and his car looks like s***. And he just briskly walked by me and walked across the parking lot to the next fast food place. So all you black guys out there listen up. I'm a bro, a black guy or at least a half black guy called me bro, so show some respect. Thank you.

There's one other reason you better all show some respect. I'm getting old. And as such am going back to see Jesus soon. And you better believe He's going to get an earful.

As a side note. Like a week later Jesus comes to mind. I say Jesus? Jesus says listen  the hundred and forty four thousand have my attention right now what is it?

So I talk real fast and say, you know was I supposed to give that guy some money or buy him a burrito or something? It's so hard to tell her your friends and enemies are these day's you know. Jesus pauses for a minute like he's re-watching the video or something and then he just says, yes.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment