-->

donate now !



Other stuff

The language of love


  • Look this is crazy. For the last several hundred years the primary language in America has been English. People all over this planet speak English. In fact in India there are 5 languages. the people of India couldn't even talk to each other if they didn't all speak English. So it just seems crazy that I live in America and I'm supposed to learn Spanish just so I can order fast food. I mean for heaven sakes I need to eat, right? So anyway rather than learn Spanish which is okay I mean it is a language millions of people speak it. Still God is love. It says that somewhere in the Bible. There are some points at which he gets angry but apparently it's okay to be angry even if you are pure love. On a rare occasion God even kills some people but that's part of the responsibility of being love. So everyone in Mexico and everyone in America needs to learn French. I don't really like France. Most of their wine is too expensive. And they have the attitude that it's the best wine on the planet. Course I guess they're actually called by God to have that attitude right I mean when you do something you're supposed to do your very very best and so that's what they're doing I don't know why I'm having a problem with this, learning French. Mean for crying out loud my middle name is practically English. English is the biggest mess. it's made up of a bunch of different languages and then spoken in this weird accent. I mean I didn't even know we had an accent till I went to Europe and people started saying to me you have an American accent. Great just what I need an American accent. Anyway I've learned a few Spanish words like hola. But when Spanish people start talking real fast you know then it all falls apart I might pick up Cinco or something but otherwise it just sounds like Greek. so there it is we need all start speaking French after all it is the language of love

 Let's see how many times I use the word I in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment