-->

donate now !



Other stuff

I'm moving

For all of you who stayed in such close contact thank you so much. All your concern and encouragement has been tremendously helpful. Thank you so very much. I'm moving into a different place. It's one of those places that the more upgrades they make the more barely livable it remains. When you look for apartments this place doesn't show up on the internet. Somehow that's comforting. Apparently they just take walk-ins. It's in a fairly nice area so they seem to get lots of walk-ins. There's a place in the springs called Off the Grid. It probably just means they don't have internet. And maybe no running water. You know how Homeland Security can track you by running water. You have no idea how much your prayers mean. So I decided to go dark. No one will know where I am. Only the post office the federal government the local government my job some friends and family and other people living in this apartment. Oh and of course all those people that can track you by your cell phone. But other than this very small list I'll be completely untraceable. The current apartment has simply become unbearable. Between the pot smoke and the loud banging noise from the mechanical room at all hours of the day and night this place isn't lovable (or livable). The management at this new apartment promises me that no one has a meth lab. No drugs of any kind are allowed. These apartment manager quite often have such a vivid imagination. But sometimes are just not thinking things through. While waiting to talk to the manager this late model SUV pulled up in front of the apartments. I mean the thing had to cost north of $50,000. If you saw these apartments it seemed really out of place. This guy jumps out opens both back doors and starts trying to wrestle a 55 inch high-def television out of the back seat. He tries it on the curbside but somehow can't get it out. Then he runs around on the street side with cars driving by honking at him. he pulls the thing out and hauls it into his apartment. I said wow nice TV he said thank you. The back parking lot is an odd assortment a broken-down Volvos and Audis. Oh there was one Saab with a flat tire. You can tell the people living here used to be upwardly mobile . they watched all those ads with really fancy European sports cars. But since they can't afford those they looked in the used car ads and found these old European cars at Incredibly discounted prices sometimes even hovering around $5,000. The reason those fancy sports cars are selling for $5,000 becomes apparent the first time the thing breaks down. Needing 10 to $20,000 in repairs leaves the thing broken down sitting in the parking lot. I used to pray stuff like dear Jesus please don't let anything bad happen to me today. And believe me that prayer is implied every day whether I say it or not. But today I actually pray something like everyday is a new adventure help me be up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment