-->

donate now !



Other stuff

The big day

So today is the day we've all been waiting for. I know the anticipation is high and the mood, electric of course.

Yes we're going to get the radio. Yes it's the one with the back scratcher. Although now they have aftermarket radios that are like 1,200 bucks or maybe more. This one is not that expensive. But it does have a touch screen and I mean after all no self-respecting radio would be caught dead without a touch screen. For years I've been irritated by digital sound equipment that doesn't have an equalizer. This one has an equalizer. You can somehow not only control the fade and balance but you can also sort of control the frequency by Zone which I don't really understand what that means but anyway we'll play around with it. you get a little short demo after they get the install done so that'll help oh and it's got a USB plug. So supposedly you can just plug a USB drive in and play music straight off of there. I'm not sure how the back scratcher works.

Unrelated cactus flower. This is a wildflower that stood out in rather drab brown and green surroundings.


And another thing. The total install with steering wheel controls and everything, there's no back scratcher that was just BS, the total installed price is over eight hundred bucks. Over twice the cost of the radio itself.  you could send my car to China have the install done there and send my car back cheaper than installing it right here down the block from where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment